Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is *Sai* with *Javaji System Solutions Inc.,*

We have an Immediate opening for our client who is looking for a *SCM Lead
Consultant* at *CA.*

*Job Description as follows:*
*
*
*Role:                              SCM Lead Consultant*
*Duration:                         3 Months Contract*
*Location:                         CA*
*Start Date:                       Immediate*

*Description of the Responsibilities:*

   - *Excellent critical reasoning skills with an emphasis on root cause
   analysis. *
   - *Strong communication skills; ability to explain complex ideas in
   writing and over the phone.*
   - *Good time management and organizational skills. Inquisitive;
   energetic; eager to learn and take on new responsibilities. *
   - *Computer information systems background; familiarity with system
   development (requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation and
   testing)*
   - *Preference will be given to candidates familiar with logistics or
   other supply chain functions (e.g. demand forecasting & planning, production
   scheduling, capacity planning, inventory management, transportation routing)
   *

*Must have Good communication and client facing skills*
*Please share 100% matching profiles to s...@javaji.com*
*Really appreciate your response…..*
*
*