Hi,

Please go through the Job description listed below and let me know if you
have any suitable profiles. Please reply back to a...@cigniti.com along with
the resume and the contact details.

*Project Title:      Senior PeopleSoft HR Administrator*

*Location:             Houston, Texas*

*Length: 6 Months + *

*Rage:                     Open (Market Rate)*

* *

*Job Description *

In support of our continued profitable growth, we need to expand our
PeopleSoft team and are looking to hire an experienced Senior PeopleSoft HR
Administrator. We are seeking a proven consultant who own significant
PeopleSoft industry experience and solid functional knowledge

   - Minimum *6 years* experience as a PeopleSoft Administrator with
   experience in *multiple upgrade projects*.
   - Prior experience making *drastic improvements* to overall PeopleSoft
   systems; decreasing down time; providing strategic direction and guidance to
   long term improvements.
   - Senior PeopleSoft Administration skills in PeopleSoft Financials, HR,
   ESA, and Security.
   - Strong experience with *Integration broker*, *Application Engine*, *Change
   Assistant*, *Application Server*, *Workflow*.
   - PeopleTools versions 8.49.
   - *Hands-on working knowledge* with PeopleSoft Tools, Change Assistant,
   Upgrade Assistant, Application Designer, Data Mover, SQR, SQL, and STAT for
   change management and version control. **

* *

*Soft Skills*

   - Organizing and Planning
   - Priority Setting skills
   - Strong Analytical and Problem Solving
   - Ability to Multi-task in a dynamic environment
   - Strong initiative and ability to work in self directed environment

--
Thanks & Regards,

Abhi
a...@cigniti.com