Hi,

Please go through the Job description listed below and let me know if you
have any suitable profiles. Please reply back to a...@cigniti.com along with
the resume and the contact details.

Location: Overland Park, KS

Duration: 3-6 Months

Rate : $45 on c2c

.NET is preferred and Java EE is the primary skill we are looking for.

Core Skill Set Required:

- Minimum 6 years of overall software development experience.

- Technical expertise with web development, web services and core java EE
development - 3+ Years

- Technical expertise with CSS, Java Script, HTML 5.0+, AJAX and JQuery - 3+
Years

- Technical expertise with MySQL, Oracle database and UNIX Operating System
and shell scripting - 3+ Years

- Good oral/written and Interpersonal skills

Preferred familiarity with the following:

- Technical expertise with, ASP.NET, PHP - Preferred

- Technical expertise with Linux/Unix server administration - Preferred

- Exposure to mobile application platforms is preferred (J2ME or WM) -
Preferred

Core responsibilities:

- Develop and deploy REST/SOAP web services in J2EE

- Develops sample clients (example code) using the web services.

- Develop professional looking static and dynamic web content.

- Develop and support internal web application tools for mobile application
development tools.

Must demonstrate:

- Previous experience interacting/providing technical assistance to
developers

- Show and discuss sample applications/code written

- Discuss past technical projects, web sites worked on

- Interaction with development community (websites visited, blogs, etc)

--
Thanks & Regards,

Abhi
a...@cigniti.com