Hi,

Please go through the Job description listed below and let me know if you
have any suitable profiles. Please reply back to a...@cigniti.com along with
the resume and the contact details.

*Duration:6 Month*
*location:Framigham MA- *
*Must be local to New England,*
**
* client will require F2F right away.*

*Responsibilities:*

We need to supplement our current staff with an additional Sr Programmer
Analyst to help with Development and Systems Testing.

*Requirements*

Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must.  Experience
as a Programmer Analyst of at least 5 years.  *Strengths should include UNIX
Scripting and SQL*. This SPA will be responsible for the Development, System
Testing and Implementation phases of the life cycle. Experience in Retail
would be a plus.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Abhi