*Java/J2EE Software Engineers (Multiple Positions)*

*Location: Okemos, MI (near Lansing)*

*Duration: 4-6 Months*

*FACE TO FACE AT OWN COST*

*Primary Skills:* *J2EE and open source technologies (Java, Spring, Struts,
JDO, Web Services), Insurance exp*

*Secondary Skills:* *Write quality code supported by automated testing;
Design and document solutions, working with team members, product
management, and customers; Works well within an agile development
methodology.*

 *Position Charter & Experience*

Contract Java/J2EE Software Engineers needed for four to six month contract
project onsite in Okemos, Michigan.  We are looking for individuals
passionate about solving challenging problems by building outstanding
software as part of a small, dynamic team. Talent and attitude are just as
important as experience.

*Key Accountabilities*

Develop web-based enterprise applications using *J2EE and open source
technologies (Java, Spring, Struts, JDO, Web Services) and generally
accepted design patterns; *

Write quality code supported by automated testing; *Design and document
solutions, working with team members, product management, and customers; *

*Research and provide recommendations on technologies; and *

Participate in continually improving our software and development process.

*Professional and Technical Competencies:*

Possesses good oral and written communication skills;

Contributes to a positive team environment;

Enjoys finding and implementing solutions to new challenges;

Sets goals and focuses on results;

Proactively asks questions and learns about our products;

Adapts well to changes;

Quickly picks up and applies new technologies; and

Works well within an agile development methodology.

*Behavioral Competencies:*

Customer Focus

Drive for Results

Integrity

Big Picture Thinking

Leadership, Creativity, Innovation

Teamwork and Collaboration

Adaptability/Open to Change

Accountability

Good Judgment

Experience

*Education Requirements:*

A bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent education.