Hello!

Role:  Sr. Level Java Developers with all skill set

Rate: $45 hr C2C

Duration: 1 Year

Location:  Chandler, AZ

Following are the details of the opportunity:

Line of Business: TIG - Information Services

Job Classification:  Apps Systems Engineer

Position Description:  Experience Level: 4 year degree and 7+ years

Senior J2EE Position Overview We are looking for a senior J2EE application
developer who has played a key role within each phase of the software
development lifecycle. We need a self driven person who can at a minimum
create small to medium size J2EE applications from start to finish on their
own. This includes but is not limited to; customer interaction, validating
requirements, system design, front-end development using JSP/Struts
technologies, development of complex SQL queries, direction interaction with
a J2EE application server (preferably JRun4 or Weblogic), personal
experience with the various J2EE APIs, development builds, application
deployments, integration/enterprise testing, and support of applications
within a production environment. The candidate will be asked to work both
independently and as a member of a small team. Excellent communication
skills are essential and leadership skills are desired. Overall we are
looking for self-driven smart people who can get!

  things done. Qualifications The successful candidate will have the
following qualities: 1. Must be a good problem solver 2. Must have excellent
communication skills and be able to speak with non-technical Customers 3.
Must have hands on experience with each aspect of the software development
lifecycle. 4. Must have hands-on experience with J2EE technologies and know
how to apply the appropriate technology to a given a problem set (JSP, EJB,
JMS, JTA, SAAJ, Web Services, SOAP, XML, JNDI, JDBC). Struts experience
preferred. 5. Must have strong SQL experience with a relational database
(With emphasis on queries and JDBC interaction versus DBA tasks. However the
candidate should be familiar with good database design patterns and concepts
[referential integrity, primary keys, foreign keys, many to many
relationships, indexes, normal forms etc...]). We use Microsoft SQL Server
2000 and Oracle. 6. Must have experience using one or more open source tools
and software platforms (An!

 t, Struts, Eclipse, Jboss, Tomcat, etc). 7. Must have experien!

 ce with

one of the following application servers (JRun, Weblogic, Jboss, or
Webshpere - ranked in order of preference) 8. Must have used source control
on one or more projects (CVS, ClearCase, etc).

Thanks and Regards,

Raj

Technical Recruiter

Aim Computer Consulting
N. Laurel Park Drive, Suite #513,
Livonia, MI 48152
Tel: (734) 591-3562 Ext:1+ 175
Fax: (734) 418-2598

 <mailto:ra...@aim-cc.com> ra...@aim-cc.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com, raj_ai...@yahoo.in

PSave trees, Save humanity, Save the planet.  Let's spread environmental
awareness.