*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing well.*

*This is Dipin (**di...@abacuscs.com** ) from Abacus Management &
consultancy services. Please review my Urgent Client requirement below.** *

*JOB: **NET DEVELOPER W/STRONG SILVERLIGHT*

* Location:** **FARMINGTON, CT.*

*Duration:** **6 Months*

*Hourly Rate: **Open*

* Minimum Experience:** *

·         6-8 years or equivalent experience required**

* *

*Technical Skills REQUIRED:***

·         C#, ASP.NET, VISUAL STUDIO 2008, WEB SERVICES & SILVERLIGHT

·         Analyzes functional business applications and design
specifications. Develops block diagrams and logic flowcharts. Translates
detailed design into computer software. Codes, tests, debugs, maintains and
refines the computer software to produce the required product. Prepares
required documentation, including both program-level and user-level
documentation. Enhances software to reduce operating time and improve
efficiency.

* *

*If interested then do send me your updated resume to
di...@abacuscs.com immediately with following details to discuss
further
.*

*Full Name: *

* Contact Number:*

* Work Status:*

*Current Salary/Hourly Rate:*

* Notice Period/Availability: *

* Expected Rate on c2c/1099 Basis:*

* Employer Details in Case of c2c Contract:*

* F2f Interview after telephonic round @ own Cost (Yes/No):*

* Best time to call:*

* Need 100% matching resume as per the requirement:*

* *

*Thanks & Regards,

Dipin Sukumaran
Executive – Business Development & Technical Recruiter
Abacus Management & Consultancy Services
Tel (Direct) : 1-703-372-7941
Fax : 1-540-301-8166
Email:- di...@abacuscs.com
www.abacs.com*