Hi,

 Here is an Immediate  Requirement from Abacus Management & Consultancy
Services.

*Position: **System Administrator ***

*Location: **Chattanooga, TN*

*Duration: **1Year + 1Year Renewal*

* Job Description:*

MSCE, MCDBA, Microsoft Window Server 2000, 2003,and 2008, Active Directory
2003 and 2008, Exchange 2003 and 2010, Microsoft Sal Server 2000, 2005 and
2008, and Oracle 10g & above Database.

·         Consultant must be able to install, configure, administer, and
troubleshoot Microsoft Window Server 2000, 2003,and 2008, Active Directory
2003 and 2008, Exchange 2003 and 2010, Microsoft Sal Server 2000, 2005 and
2008, and Oracle 10g & above Database.

·         Knowledge of Linux at server level is preferred.

·         Consultant should have some nationally recognized certifications
(MSCE, MCDBA) supporting his/her experience in the System and Database
administration field.

* *

If interested then do send me your updated resume to
di...@abacuscs.com immediately with following details to discuss
further.

 Full Name:

Current Location:

Contact Number:

Work Status:

Current Salary/Hourly Rate:

 Notice Period/Availability:

 Expected Rate on c2c/1099 Basis:

 Employer Details in Case of c2c Contract:

 F2f Interview after telephonic round @ own Cost (Yes/No):

 Best time to call:

 Need 100% matching resume as per the requirement:

 It has been a pleasure writing to you. I am looking forward to working with
you as you grow in your career.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Dipin Sukumaran
Executive – Business Development & Technical Recruiter
Abacus Management & Consultancy Services
Tel (Direct) : 1-703-372-7941
Fax : 1-540-301-8166
Email:- di...@abacuscs.com
www.abacs.com