Hi,

 Here is an Immediate  Requirement from Abacus Management & Consultancy
Services.

*Position: **Peoplesoft Functional HR *

*Location: **Chicago, IL*

*Duration: **6 Months*

* Job Description:*

Peoplesoft HR v9.0 Functional Resource for their downtown Chicago location.
This is a 12 Month contract opportunity. This candidate will be working on a
Career planning/development project.  Potential work in implementing
Peoplesoft Community Portal (for HR), and/or additional ePerformance
enhancement.  Good knowledge/experience with Competency, Career Planning and
ePerformance.

·         *PS Functional HR 9.0 *

·         *Strong Communication Skills *

·         *Strong Business Analysis Skills *

·         *PS Career Planning/Development, ePerformance experience*

* *

If interested then do send me your updated resume to
di...@abacuscs.com immediately with following details to discuss
further.

 Full Name:

Current Location:

Contact Number:

Work Status:

Current Salary/Hourly Rate:

 Notice Period/Availability:

 Expected Rate on c2c/1099 Basis:

 Employer Details in Case of c2c Contract:

 F2f Interview after telephonic round @ own Cost (Yes/No):

 Best time to call:

 Need 100% matching resume as per the requirement:

 It has been a pleasure writing to you. I am looking forward to working with
you as you grow in your career.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Dipin Sukumaran
Executive – Business Development & Technical Recruiter
Abacus Management & Consultancy Services
Tel (Direct) : 1-703-372-7941
Fax : 1-540-301-8166
Email:- di...@abacuscs.com
www.abacs.com