Hello  ,
Please go through the below job requirement and let me know if anyone
available for this.

Please send resume to ro...@itscient.com or romia.itsci...@gmail.com

Please share the relevant profiles for the below position ASAP.

Position:Java Architect

Location:Greenboro, NC or Weston, FL

Duration: 6 months

Primary Skillset

    *         SOA Architecture & Methodology's
    *         Light Weight Containers
    *         Java/OOAD/Design Patterns
    *         WS-* (WS-SEcurity, WS-Federation etc)
    *         UML
    *         Application Servers (WAS, Weblogic)
    *         Webshphere process server, BPEL, BPMN

Please send me the resume ASAP for this.
--
Thanks/Regards,
Romia,
ro...@itscient.com or romia.itsci...@gmail.com || Web: www.itscient.com ||