Hi,

I am *Anil* from *Anblicks* and our client is looking for *Sr.* *Senior
Internet Developer* position at* NC*. I would appreciate if you could go
thru the job profile and let me know your interest. If you are interested
please forward me your updated resume.  Also provide me these details

Full Name :

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Best Rate:

*Requirement:*

* *

Job Title:           Senior Internet Developer

Location :        Greensboro, NC

Duration :        6+  months

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need EAD, greencard and US citizens only.

duration: initial term of 6 months

Location Greensboro NC

Client will hire off the phone but east coast candidates are preferred.

*Excellent communication skills are a must.*

*When submitting candidates please list the years of experience with the
listed technical requirements below.*

Individual & Corporate Web Systems
Contract Senior Internet Developer

Job Requirements

The candidate must have 5 to 7 years of experience in the field of Software
Development as a Senior Java J2EE Developer. The Senior Internet Developer
must have IT experience leading large projects. Expertise in the complete
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with a focus on

• Software Architecture,
• Object Oriented Programming,
• Distributed Objects,
• Designing & Prototyping,
• Unit Testing, User Acceptance Testing,
• Internet Development Standards and Guidelines.

As a Senior Internet Developer, the candidate will need an expert
understanding of J2EE full cycle development, Web Services and in depth
experience with Websphere.  From the backend perspective, the developer must
have at least 5 plus years of experience in Oracle and/or SQL Server.

Technical Requirements:

JAVA/J2EE

Load/Performance Testing Analysis
IBM RAD

IBM MQ Series
Hibernate

Webservices
UML, Design Patterns

Websphere, Weblogic
EJB

XSL/XSLT
JUnit

XWork
AXIS

Oracle, SQL Serve

Additional Details

Must have excellent communication skills and work well in a virtual team
environment where collaboration is a must.  This position will provide
mentoring to other development team members.  Life Insurance industry
experience is a plus.

This position may be located in Greensboro, NC

*Thanks & Regards*

*Anil babu *

*Anblicks LLC
5055 Keller Springs Rd. STE 160,
Addison,TX - 75001
Phone: 214-699-0541
EFax:  972-692-6957
E-mail: anil.b...@anblicks.com
*
Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you.**