Hi partners!

Below is the REQ:

Includes is the requirement please send me matching resumes along with the
below details.

Name:

Rate:

Availability:

Current location:

Visa Status:

Contact #:

Email:

Kindly share the requirement with your resources before send their resumes..

Duration: 3+  months (talk to me if it’s going more than this.)
Location: Dallas, TX (Local Preferred but not must)

Java, JEE, JMS, EJB, JBoss, WebServices, DB – Oracle, Content mgmt – *TRIDION
Experience is MUST or any other content Mgmt experience will do*.

--
Best Regards,
Manohar