send resume to pr...@tcsin.com;

HI

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.

Role:  Technical Recruiter US Staffing with ONE + YEARS OF EXPERIENCE

Location: Masidbanda, Kondapur, Hyderabad

*Job Timing: - Night Time (US Timing)*

•         To understand IT requirements of client’s IT resource need and
deliver qualified IT consultants

•         Sourcing, identifying and screening potential IT candidates for
contract openings with Client’s Projects.

•         Establish relationships with consultants/contractors in specified
region.

•         Negotiate compensation/salary, extend offers, facilitate the
placement of candidates and solicit referrals of other qualified
consultants.

•         Submit qualified candidates to open positions / job requirements.

Desired/Required qualifications:

•         Strong work ethic and sense

Thanks & Regards,

Priya

Technocrafts, Inc.

14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151

Ph: 703.579.8549||Fax: 703.783.8455
pr...@tcsin.com ||www.tcsin.com

Disclaimer:

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused