Hi,

Please find my direct clients requirement

*SAN Storage- Infrastructure support*

Location: *NYC*

Duration: *8+months*

*Job Duties:*

*Position Purpose:*

* *

Provide 1st, 2nd & 3rd Level Storage & Backups Infrastructure support for
the Capital Markets US environment.

*Key Accountabilities:*

•Management of the CM US NAS environment including storage allocation, data
replication, monitoring, performance and capacity analysis.

•Evaluation, design and implementation of new storage solutions

•Implementation and maintenance of the Disaster Recovery hardware and
failover/failback processes.

•Storage security & auditing

•Capacity reporting and forecasting

•Backups infrastructure design, implementation and management including D2D
(Disk2Disk) and encrypted tape backups

•Management of the CM US SAN environment.

*Job Requirements: (Knowledge/ Experience):*

•BA, MA or MS or equivalent with emphasis in Information Technology &
Systems Administration;

•Solid understanding of NAS, SAN, UNIX, networking, naming services &
general IT concepts.

•Strong written and oral communication skills.

•Minimum 5 years experience working in a Storage

*If you are comfortable with the above requirement please send me matching
resumes to **na...@ajaxinfotech.com* <na...@ajaxinfotech.com>*  along with
the below details. *

* *

1. Name -