Hi Partners

I have an urgent requirement for  PPM Web Developer for my client. Please
send me the consultant's resume with current location, rate, availability
and contact details

Position           : PPM Web Developer

Location          :  NY

Duration          : 6+  months

Start Date       : Immediate

Experience (Approx. in Yrs)        8+  Years

Description

.         Experience Level 5-10

.         Education Level Bachelors Degree

.         HP PPM Application Developer w/ greater than 3 years of PPM
developer experience.

.         Should be familiar with version 7.5 and have some strong web
development experience.

.         HP PPM Developer, SQL, Oracle, Web Development, Java/JSP, FLEX

.         Ability to work through full project life cycle and communicate
clearly with core team and with clients

Thanks & Regards,

Naveen

Sage IT, Inc

Ph:214 810 7453

<mailto:nav...@sageitinc.com> nav...@sageitinc.com||

Alt ID  <mailto:naveen_katu...@yahoo.in> naveen_katu...@yahoo.in

Follow our jobs on twitter!  <http://www.twitter.com/sageit> Twitter-Iconxsm

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honoured ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused