Hi,

I have a position with me for a SAP Expert in OH; please find the JD for the
position below:

*Job Title:* SAP Expert

*Relevant Experience (Yrs):* 11-12+ years

*Technical/Functional Skills:*

                    *Core module skills:* SAP ECC 6.0 SD additional
knowledge of CRM and CS preferred
                    Experience in manufacturing industry

*Experience Required:*

Demonstrated experience in leading blueprinting workshops and implementing
end to end implementations.
Production support candidates are not preferred.

*Roles & Responsibilities: *
Serve as single point of contact for the client for all issues relating
customer track
Resolve integration issues between modules.

*Generic Managerial Skills:*

Leadership skills where at least 4-5 team members reported to the candidate.
Should have demonstrated thought leadership in project (Challenging business
executives on scope, defining communication methods)
Should have worked in onsite offshore methodology

*Education:* Engineering Graduate/Post Graduate

*Duration:* 18 Months

*Work Location:* Ohio

If you are comfortable with the above requirement please send matching
resumes to *na...@ajaxinfotech.com* along with the below details:

Candidate’s Complete Name:
Contact No. (Primary and Secondary):
Email ID:
Best time to call:
Availability:
Current Location:
Willing to relocate:
Visa Status (Company Name):
Rate:

--

Thanks & Regards,

Nag
Ajax Infotech
Contact: 314-266-3623
Email: na...@ajaxinfotech.com
           www.ajaxinfotech.com

 [image: Google Groups]  *AJAX INFOTECH HOT-JOBS-IN-US*  Visit my
group<http://groups.google.com/group/ajaxinfotech-hot-jobs-in-us?hl=en>