Hi,

Hope you are doing well. This is Dipin (di...@abacuscs.com ) from Abacus
Management & consultancy services. Please review my Urgent Client
requirement below. ::Please respond back at di...@abacuscs.com::

Position: Desktop Support Consultant.

Location: Raleigh NC.

Duration: 1 year

Hourly Rate: Open

Face to Face Required: Yes (After Telephonic).

*Key Skills:-***

·         Experience with Trend Micro Anti Virus.

·         Experience with SAP.

·         Experience with Adobe Acrobat, Bentley Microstation, Oracle
Client.

·         Experience in a DOT or Government environment.

*Desired Skills:-*

·         Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2000 and XP.

·         Knowledge of Mac OS X.

·         Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2003.

·         Knowledgeable of in hard drive imaging processes.

·         Experience with Exchange Email and Calendar with Outlook client.

·         Experience with imaging COTS applications.

·         Ability to manage tasks and meet schedules.

·         Must have good organizational and communication skills, written
and oral.

·         Must have excellent customer service and teamwork skills.

·         The candidate MUST be willing to work overtime as needed.

·         Posses the physical ability and be willing to lift and move
equipment weighing up to 50 pounds .[image:
https://www.quickbase.com/i/clear2x2.gif]

If interested then do send me your updated resume to
di...@abacuscs.com immediately with following details to discuss
further.

·         Full Name

·         Current Location:

·         Contact Number:

·          Work Status:

·         Current Salary/Hourly Rate:

·         Notice Period/Availability:

·         Expected Rate on c2c/1099 Basis:

·         Employer Details in Case of c2c Contract(Complete Details):

·         F2f Interview after telephonic round @ own Cost (Yes/No):

·         Best time to call:

·         Need 100% matching resume as per the requirement:

 It has been a pleasure writing to you. I am looking forward to work with
you as you grow in your career.

--
****
Thanks & Regards,

Dipin Sukumaran
Executive – Business Development & Technical Recruiter
Abacus Management & Consultancy Services*
*Tel (Direct) :* *1-703-372-7941*
*Fax : 1-540-301-8166*
*Email:-* *di...@abacuscs.com *
*www.abacs.com*