Dear Associates,
    Please Respond Perfect matching profile to*  **
srinivasre...@magnusinfo.com* <srinivasre...@magnusinfo.com> for the
following requirement.

Linux  Administrator with GIT  - Contract to Hire / GC's / USC's

Location: *Santa Clara,CA*

Contract to hire / *GC's / USC's*

Rate: *$55/Hr-All Incl*

REQUIRED PERSON MUST BE *LOCALS TO CA* ONLY...

GIT - Git is a free & open source, distributed version control system
designed to handle everything from small to very large projects with *speed
and efficiency. *

It is used in the development in the *Android operating system*.

The systems administrator will be responsible for designing, implementing
and supporting internal information systems.

This person will ensure that the network infrastructure and server
environment function efficiently and securely.

The systems administrator will work with the internal IT will be a group
that handles systems/network installation and monitoring, documents and
follows procedures, manages systems/network backups.

*Technical Skills:- *

Strong *Linux Administration* skills

- Experience with optimization and tuning of *Linux systems* in *single
server and clustered Environments.*

*Requirements:- *

• Must have GIT Experience

• Working knowledge of perforce would be helpful

• Exceptional open source technologies expertise.

• Good verbal and written communication skills.

• Able to work in fast pace *high performance development environment*

• BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar

• 5+ years of experience with *Linux Environment  *

Kindly share your consultant updated profile at *
srinivasre...@magnusinfo.com * with details listed below

Candidate Full Name:

Candidate Experience: Total: US:

Candidate Contact No:

Candidate Alternate Contact No:

Candidate Email ID:

Candidate Visa Status:

Current location of the candidate(City, State):

Candidate willing to Relocate (Yes or No):

Billing rate ($/hr ? specify w2, c2c, 1099 and any other benefits)

Availability (no of days, weeks, etc):

I really appreciate your time.

*
*

*After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I need more information.*
*Best Regards,*

Srinivas Reddy
*Magnus International Group*
Exton , PA
srinivasre...@magnusinfo.com
www.magnusinfo.com

cannot be considered as "spam" as long as we include contact information and
a remove link for removal from our mailing list. In order to not be in the
recipients-list for this mail, please reply to us with *"REMOVE"* either in
the subject or in the mail body. Please include all pertinent email
addresses. Our apologies for any inconveniences caused by this mail.