Dear Associates,
    Please Respond Perfect matching profile to*  **
srinivasre...@magnusinfo.com* <srinivasre...@magnusinfo.com> for the
following requirement.

SharePoint Developer

Location: *Tulsa,OK*

Duration: *4-6 weeks*

Rate: Competitive(Keep it as low)

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*

Full ownership of SharePoint Site Redesign

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*

*MS SharePoint* site design, development and deployment primary skill,

- Web site design, secondary skill, *Content Management*

*EXPECTED DELIVERABLES:-*

*Phase 1* ? *Requirements Definition*

*A.*Define Requirements Modules

a.Business / Functional Requirements

b.Architecture / Environment Requirements

c.Install / Configuration Requirements

d.Customization Requirements

e.Database Design Requirements

f.Archival Requirements

g.Workflow and MS Workflow Engine Requirements

h.Security / Access Requirements

i.Integration Requirements (ldap, MS Exchange, Etc.)

*Phase 2* ? *Design (Top Level Site and Sub Sites)*

A.Wire Frames

B.Business Rules

C.Workflow Rules

D.Screen Events

E.Email

F.Content

G.Administration

H.Security

*Phase 3* ? *Development*

*A.*Working test/staging site meeting defined requirements

*Phase 4* ? *Testing / Quality Assurance*

A.Integration Test scripts

B.Integration Test script execution results

*Client User Acceptance Testing. *

Kindly share your consultant updated profile at *
srinivasre...@magnusinfo.com * with details listed below

Candidate Full Name:

Candidate Experience: Total: US:

Candidate Contact No:

Candidate Alternate Contact No:

Candidate Email ID:

Candidate Visa Status:

Current location of the candidate(City, State):

Candidate willing to Relocate (Yes or No):

Billing rate ($/hr ? specify w2, c2c, 1099 and any other benefits)

Availability (no of days, weeks, etc):

I really appreciate your time.

*
*

*After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I need more information.*
*Best Regards,*

Srinivas Reddy
*Magnus International Group*
Exton , PA
srinivasre...@magnusinfo.com
www.magnusinfo.com

cannot be considered as "spam" as long as we include contact information and
a remove link for removal from our mailing list. In order to not be in the
recipients-list for this mail, please reply to us with *"REMOVE"* either in
the subject or in the mail body. Please include all pertinent email
addresses. Our apologies for any inconveniences caused by this mail.