Friends,
Please send me the resumes to *a...@panzersolutions.com*

Title : Sr .Net Developer (Local Candidates Only)
Location : Nashville, TN
Duarion: 6+ Months
Bill Rate: $45/hr Corp to Corp.

*Need local to TN, KY, IL only*...................................

Currently we are searching for a .NET Developer to fulfill an immediate
vacancy.

This individual will be responsible for assisting with the development of
web based payroll and reporting applications. Programmer will build the
UI/presentation layer and develop within the database environment as well.
Will perform systems analysis, design, development and testing.

We are actively speaking with applicants that have a minimum of:
- 5+ years of .NET development experience ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> & C#
- SQL Server development and reporting
- SOAP. Web services
- Agile development