Hello,

My name is David.  I am working as Senior IT Recruiter with Xeno Soft.
I have the following opening with my clients at various locations.  Please
let me know if you would be interested.

*DB2 Resource *
*St. Louis, MO*
*4 months*
* *
*DB2 Physical and Logical design, good client interfacing and communication
skills are the core requirements.*

Brief Job Outline
§  Strong with DB2 database
§  Experience with data Modeling - Good in logical and physical designs
§  Should closely work with Users/designers/architects/program team /support
teams
§  Preparation of design and technical documentations
§  Should have worked as a Data Modeler
§  Have superior skills in analyzing user requirements & design technical
solutions
§  Have exceptional analytical, conceptual & problem solving abilities
§  Have strong written communication, oral communication, interpersonal &
persuasive skills

*Thanks & Regards,*
*David Rick | *Senior Technical Recruiter
Xenosoft Technologies Inc, 18170 Dallas Parkway | Ste 201 | Dallas, TX 75287
Phone: Direct : *972-852-2769
YIM: david_rick75
*