*Hello,*

* *

This is David from Xenosoft Inc.  I am working as a Senior IT Recruiter with
xenosoft.

I have the following opening with one of my direct clients at Bay Area, CA.
Please let me know if you have someone for this position.

10+ years of experience in Oracle Apps

Strong development and implementation experience in *O2C* cycle

Excellent technical skills in *OM, INV, Service Contracts, AP, AR *

Should have lead technical development teams.

Should have worked with functional teams for development work

Excellent communication skills

Location: Bay Area, CA

Duration: 4+ months

Rate: 55-62 $/hr (all inclusive)

Hire over phone for non-locals.

*Thanks & Regards,***

*David Rick** |** *Senior Technical Recruiter**

Xenosoft Technologies Inc, 18170 Dallas Parkway | Ste 201 | Dallas, TX 75287
Phone: Direct : *972-852-2769
*

*Yahoo IM :*david_rick75