Hello,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. This is regarding a Job opening for
Sr .Net Developer with SQL DBA in Miami, FL. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.

*Please reply at "soh...@panzersolutions.com"
*
Title            :        .Net Developer w/ SQL Admin skills
Location     :        Miami FL
Duration    :        2-3 Month Contract
Rate           :         $40/Hr on C2c or 1099

This person will be assisting in the development of a business-to-business
e-commerce site.  They must be extremely proficient with SQL databases so
that they can also conduct database tuning, identify problems and execute
resolutions to database performance issues, quickly analyze and critique
software development efforts and re-write poorly performing software
components that are causing system crashes or unwanted data results, make
suggestions and implement enhancements to end user interfaces to improve the
end user experience, and recommend and implement source code migration
strategy utilizing Microsofts TFS.

Must Haves:
Senior level
C#.Net