Hi Friend,
Hope you are doing great.

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you have any
consultant for the below position?

Title : C++ Developer.
Length:  1 year contract
Location:  Lexington, KY
Bill rate range:  $40/hr Corp to Corp

*Please email candidates directly to me.  Interviews will be scheduled
immediately for qualified candidates.*

Job description:
*We are looking for 25 software engineers with user interface development
experience. This role will involve working within a UI development team on
user interface and applications for multifunction printers and mobile
devices. This person must be self-motivated and a team player. Person must
possess good interpersonal and communication skills. *

*Detailed Requirements:
*- BS in Computer Science or related experience.
- 2-4years of c/c++ programming experience
- Experience with Unix, Linux ,Css, PHP, Javascript
- Experience in an embedded environment
- Experience with development in the full software lifecycle
- Working knowledge of XML data files and schemas
- Strong team problem solving capability
- Technical leadership capabilities
- Adobe Flash/Flash Lite development experience is desireable
- Experience with GNU development tools (GCC, LD, GDB, etc.) is desirable
- Experience with CVS, Subversion or like library system is desirable

Tanks and Best Regards,
Amer Khan  | Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave, K Unit