Hi Friend,
Please me the resumes to *a...@panzersolutions.com*

Title : Java/J2ee Developer.
Location : Nashvilee,TN.
Duration : 6 months contract.

Here is the job description:
*This is a 6 month contract, we are looking to move off a phone interview.
Rate max would be in the $50.00 per hour range.*
*Currently we are searching for a Sr Java/J2EE Programmer to fulfill an
immediate 6 month contract vacancy.
This individual will work with a group of Java Programmers developing and
supporting a new claims system.
We are actively speaking with applicants that have programmed in the
following environment:
Development environment: 8 years of Java J2EE,  XML, WSDL, SOAP based Web
services, SQL server,  Apache Tomcat,  Subversion , Hudson,  Experience in
Object Oriented Design tools,*
* *
--
*Thanks and Best Regards,*