Hi Folks,
Hope you are doing great,
This is Amer from Panzer Solutions,LLC
If you feel perfect match for the below position please reply me with the
best number to reach and i appreciate if you could send me  a copy of most
updated word formatted resume.
Please send me the resumes to *a...@panzersolutions.com*

Job Title : Oracle Application Developer.
Location : Houston, TX.
Duration : 3 months contract.

Job Description:
Strong experience writing and supporting interfaces between Oracle EBS and
non-Oracle applications
Strong Oracle Reports experience writing new reports and enhancing existing
reports
Technical knowledge of Oracle Financials v11.5.10.2 (especially, AP, AR, PO,
order entry, inventory)
Experience using XML Publisher (BI Publisher)
Experience writing, reading and debugging PL/SQL code

Thanks and Best Regards,
Amer Khan  | Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave, K Unit
Norwalk CT 06850 USA
Email: a...@panzersolutions.com
Gtalk : amer.rec
Direct: 203 971 8471

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in future, please reply with ""Remove"" in the subject
line and the email-id(s) to be removed. All removal

requests will be honored ASAP.