*Hi everyone,*

* *

*This is Ramesh from Mindlease Inc.,*

* *

*Please find the below requirement and get back to me with your consultants
updated profile.*

* *

*Kindly respond to **ramesh.mindle...@gmail.com <ramesh.mindle...@gmail.com>
***

* *

* *

*Job Title: **Sharepoint Developer***

*Duration: *6-months +

*Location: *Seattle, WA

Must me eager to learn, have coding background in C# (or other OO language)
with a strong passion for troubleshooting and technology.

* *

*About the position:*

We are building a global intranet portal platform based on new SharePoint
Server 2010 technology. This position will be part of a new agile
development team that will engage in this project and it from the ground up.
The team will deliver world-class enterprise search, personal sites and
profiles, team sites and a global content publishing enterprise portal.
Junior Software Development Engineer - SharePoint / .NET

We are looking for a junior .NET developer (C#, Visual Studio) with some
exposure to SharePoint technologies. They will be working on developing web
parts,Visual Studio workflows, deployment / solution packaging, and custom
tools and utilities.

*Must have:*

- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other technology discipline

- 1 or more years' experience in a software development capacity utilizing
C#, ASP.NET, and SQL Server.

- Familiarity with Microsoft .NET development tools: Visual Studio, TFS

- Excellent communications skills

- Aptitude for technical leadership, independence and initiative, and
flexibility for work in a small dynamic IT development team

*Major plus includes:*

- Knowledge and experience working using the SharePoint (WSS) and SharePoint
Server (MOSS) object model and / or web services;

- Experience with SharePoint deployment constructs

- Familiarity with SharePoint development practices and tools: SharePoint
Designer, InfoPath

Thanks,

RAMESH BABU

Mindlease Inc.

ramesh.mindle...@gmail.com

www.mindlease.net

*Yahoo **IM/Google* <IM://Google>* IM:* ramesh.mindlease