Hello,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. This is regarding a Job opening
for Sales Force Developer in WESTMINSTER, CO. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.
*
*
*Please reply at "soh...@panzersolutions.com"*

Title              :               Sales Force Developer
Location       :               WESTMINSTER, CO
Duration      :                3 months contract to hire

*
*
*Must-haves *
3-5 Years experience with Salesforce.com (Cloud Application)
Sales Force Developer or Administrator Certification (201, 401, or 501)
Must have done a large scale implementation
Forcasting, Content Management, Account Management
4000CRM, 20000 PRM
Customizatoin using Apex Sales Force Language, customization without using
code
Must have good communication, and ability to work well on a team

Plusses
Java Development Background
Integration tools, Informatica on Demand

Day-to-Day
*Sales force.com* is a CRM tool, which is used for developing 3rd part
applications.It is a cloud application where they will be customizing
CRM/PRM. This is

a large scale implementation for the Sales Force Center of Excellence/. They
will be working on a large team, on new enhancements into tools. Must be

comfortable working on a team and speaking with Business partners and
designing solutions

Thank you,

Sohail Khan | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc