Dear Associate,
Hope you are doing well.

Let me know if you have consultant for the given below position
Please mail me the resume and the given below information at
sha...@svksystems.com

Position: Performance engineer
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: Long Term Contract

*This is a senior position and should be available for in-person interview
after a phone screen.
*Client in Merryllynch and financial domain experience is required.
*Performance Tester with project managerial experience.
Required Skills :

•    Strong Performance engineer with some project management skills, hands
on experience managing vendor, monitoring scripts.
•    Someone who works in Operations team (technology operations).
•    Good systems analyst experience (no writing codes but should write
scripts).
•    Important skills that the resume should reflect: performance engineer,
device anywhere, performance analysis, performance testing, website
performance.

Thanks & Regards
sharat
sha...@svksystems.com
678-395-2653

Disclaimer:
The information is solely intended for the individual or the entity it is
addressed to. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender immediately by return email and delete it from your computer. The
company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email.