*Hi,*

*Good Day,*

*Please respond with your updated resume to r...@nihaki.com*

* *
:* **Java with Web Services*

*Rate: *DOE,  * Job Type: *Contract,  * Total Exp: *6+ Yrs,  * Start Date: *May
9th,  * Duration: *6+ ,  * Number Of Openings: *1,  * Location: *Edgewood,
NYPrimary Skills:Strong Web Services and Java Enterprise technologies such
as EJBs, Servlets, JSPs, Customs Tags,Description:Web Application Developer
with extensive core Java design and development experience, must have hands
on XML, Struts, HTML/DHTML, Javascript, AJAX, and CSS. Strong Web Services
and Java Enterprise technologies such as EJBs, Servlets, JSPs, Customs Tags,
JSTL, JSF required. Working knowledge of Websphere Application
Server(WAS)and Database technologies (SQL, JDBC, stored procedures, etc.)
and Unix/Windows is a must.

Please send resume along with contact # and rate asap.

Thanks.

Please respond with *Resume, Rate and Phone numbers* of the Consultant. Make
sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

*
*

  *Regards,*
* *