*Dear Associate,
Hope your doing well..!!!!

This is Eric Hoffman from Panzer Solutions. I have two different position
for Oracle EBS,  please go through requirements and if you have any suitable
consultant then send me their updated resume and contact details

Position #1
Job Description : Senior technical Oracle EBS Project Accounting consultant
with Project Costing, Billing, and Manufacturing
Location: Southern, VT
Duration: 8+ Months*
**
*Rate: $70/hr. + Expenses and this rate is also flexible*
**
*This is a new full life cycle implementation of Oracle R12  so the resource
needs experience implementing, designing, and coding Oracle Project
Accounting including:
Project Costing and Billing.
A techno-functional background would be ideal.*
**

*Position #2.
Position: Senior Functional Oracle EBS Financials consultant with iExpense
and AME experience
Location: Boston, MA. Metro West
Duration: Minimum 2+ months but if resource is good they will go much longer
*
**
*Rate:$80/hr + expenses and rate is flexible as we need a Rock Star(client
prefers all inclusive)*
**
*We need a consultant with Oracle AME that can set up the approval hierarchy
within Oracle for an iexpense project.
*
*
Best Regards,