Dear Associate,
Hope you are doing well.

Let me know if you have consultant for the given below position
Please mail me the resume at  sha...@svksystems.com

Position: Java developers
Location: Eagan, MN.
Duration:: 12 months.

The candidates should have experience on a large complicated project using
these technologies heavily.  The candidate should have enough experience to
help drive and guide how we implement the UI specific tasks.  Given the
shared responsibilities of developers on our vertical, the candidate also
needs to have relevant experience in the last 2 years in the technologies
listed below.

Combinations of the following skills are desired with at least level 7-8 on
a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest):

 Programming Skills:         JAVA-5.0 or higher, web services, design
patterns, XML, HTML-4.0, XHTML-1.1, CSS, JavaScript, AJAX

Development Tools:          Eclipse, JUnit, Ant

Operating Systems:         Windows-XP, Linux-9.x

Web/Application Severs:         Tomcat-6.x, Web Sphere-6.x

Frameworks:         Spring-3.x, Spring MVC-2.1, LOG4J

Database:         Oracle-10.x , SQL, Coherence

Other Skills:
         Understanding of Section 508 Compliance and implications to web
development, Agile practices, TDD, unit tests, pair programming, web
standards, browser compatibility related issues, event processing, and
security

Thanks & Regards

sharat
sha...@svksystems.com |www.svksystems.com|
DIRECT: 678-395-2654 |FAX: 404-601-9507|
11465, Johns Creek Parkway,Georgia
SVK SYSTEMS, INC| MICROSOFT CERTIFIED PARTNER|
IT EXPERTS |ITSTAFFING | PROFESSIONAL SERVICES|