Hello,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. This is regarding a Job opening for
C# Developer in Palm Beach Florida. Please go through the Job Description
and send me your updated resume with contact information.
*Please reply at soh...@panzersolutions.com*

Title                :               C# Developer
Location         :               Palm Beach Florida
Duration         :               6+ Month contract
Rate               :               $42 corp to corp
*
*

Our client is located in the Palm Beach area. This position requires an
individual capable of multitasking between a variety of Windows application
development projects from planning to delivery. The individual must work
together with a team of developers using a pool of software components to
provide solutions to our customers. Experience in requirement analysis,
object oriented analysis/design, .NET development, and database
implementation is required.

MUST HAVES:
Minimum 4 years experience in Software Development
Solid understanding of product life cycles and the role of requirements
capture and requirements management throughout the product life cycle.
Knowledge of Agile Scrum development
Experience with object oriented design and programming.
Develop C# applications and services for Windows
SQL Server and strong database knowledge
IIS and Networking knowledge (not critical)
Work with customers to understand business requirements
Must be able to work on multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
Participate in requirements and design review
Participate in code reviews; perform code testing, document code
developments
Work within development standards and best practices
Must have strong written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate
effectively
Participate in project planning, estimation, risk mitigation, solution
design
Windows based PC
MS SQL Server
Microsoft Visual Studio Team/Team Foundation Server
Share Point not development, just exposure at a functional level

Thank you,

Sohail Khan | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc
45 Stuart Ave, K