Hello,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. This is regarding a Job opening
for   ORACLE DBA in Matthews, NC. Please go through the Job Description and
send me your updated resume with contact information.
*Please reply at soh...@panzersolutions.com*

Title              :               ORACLE DBA
Location       :               Matthews, NC
Duration      :               6+ Month contract

*MUST:*
10 years of experience as an Oracle DBA
Admin security
performance tuning
Experience on a UNIX platform
Great COMMUNICATION is extremely important
Experience migrating 9i to 10g and 11g

*PLUS:*
AIX environment
SQL/ PL SQL Programming
Certifications

*Day to Day:*
We need an Oracle DBA for contract work for specific Projects, but for
longer Projects with lull periods, the DBA could be leveraged for day-to-day
admin/support tasks
A primary focus of the Projects is upgrading from Oracle 9i to 10g and/or
11g
An essential attribute of the person is excellent communication skills
An essential attribute of the person is the ability to reason, plan, and to
deal with less than perfect situations

*Work Environment*
They have about 15 Prod instances
About 10 of these are 9i, rest are 10g
Largest two are 1 to 1.3 TB
We run on AIX 5.3 and plan to go to AIX 6.1 in next year

Thank you,

Sohail Khan | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc
45 Stuart Ave, K