*Hi Business Partner,
Hope you are doing good today,**
*
*Please review the requirement and let me know if you have anyone available
for the below position, if yes please send me your consultant updated resume
with the complete contact detail ASAP,
Please send resume at* *br...@rivieraconsult.com <br...@rivieraconsult.com>

Very Immediate need of DB2 DBA // Jersey City, NJ // Long term

Job Title       :  DB2 DBA
Location       : Jersey City, NJ
Duration       : Long term

Job Discription:
High Level skill: UNIX DB2 DBA

Tech Skills
Should be able to support UNIX DB2 Warehouse Database of 12 TB size
Should be very knowledgeable in DPF
Should be an expert in performance tuning
Must have good skills in Unix scripting
Should have experience in migrating from DB2 in Win-32bit installation to
DB2 in Linux-64 bit installation.
Must have experience in DB2 8 and DB2 9.7
Should be an expert in DB2 Administration
Should have experience in DB2 Installation

Soft Skills
Should have excellent communication skill
Must be pro-active
Experience in working in Offshore-Onsite model is a must
Should be able to interact with client
Should be able to help the development team
Must be a team player
Should be willing to put in extra effort whenever needed.