Hello,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. This is regarding a Job opening
for  Ruby on Rails Developer in IL or CA. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.
*Please reply at soh...@panzersolutions.com*

Title              :               Ruby on Rails Developer
Location       :               IL or CA
Duration      :               6 Months contract(possible perm)

Responsibilities:
In this role, the responsibilities of the developers brought on will be to
operate in more than a 100% coding capacity and will most likely reflect the
following breakdown: 50% coding, 20% design, 20% testing and 10%
coordination with the team.
Location: Lincolnshire, IL or San Francisco, CA (also a possibility to work
remote after initial few weeks)
Ruby on Rails, often shortened to Rails or RoR, is an open source web
application framework for the Ruby programming language.

Must Haves:
3-4 years of Ruby on Rails experience (1-2 years if in a fast paced
enterprise environment)
Breadth of feature knowledge…understanding of Ruby's capabilities
Ruby on Rails design and best practices knowledge
Ability to work in a full SDLC role including: Design, Development and
Testing
Test methodology experience both automated and manual

Pluses:
Healthcare industry knowledge
Version 2.3.11 or higher experience

Thank you,