*Dear Associate,
Hope your doing well..!!!!

This is Eric Hoffman from Panzer Solutions. Please go through requirement
and if you have any suitable consultant for below position** then send
me their updated resume and contact details.

Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Nashville, TN (F2F Required)
Duration: 6-12 months contract*
**
*Rate:  $50/hr. all-inclusive (negotiable for good consultant)*
**
*We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in
achieving success.  Currently we are searching for a Senior Java/J2EE
Developer to fulfill an immediate vacancy.
Websphere/ecommerce required
This individual will be responsible for development efforts related to
E-Commerce applications including all ancillary interfaces and applications.
This includes researching,  documenting, and modifying software
specifications throughout the production life cycle.
We are looking for candidates who have 5+ years development experience with
Java/J2EE.
Experience in core Java and J2EE custom-software development including EJB
and CMP.
Experience working with Web and application servers WebSphere, Jboss, Tomcat
and Apache.
XML technologies * XML, Schemas, SAX, DOM, XSLT, Xquery, XMLBeans, JDOM,
XHTML.
Java technologies * JDK, J2EE (Servlet, JavaBeans, JSP, etc.).
Application design tools/framework - Struts, Ant, Eclipse, etc.
Using UML for software architecture and design using Rational tools.
Knowledge of Software Development Best practices
Knowledge of Modern Software Development Processes (RUP, XP, agile methods)
Design and development with use cases
Experience with automated testing systems.
Experience with various code versioning systems such as Subversion etc
Experience with DB2 is a plus
Highly self motivated and directed.
Keen attention to detail.
Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative
environment.
DB2 Database preferred*
**
*Best Regards,