*Title : BO Developer.
Location : Newark, NJ
Duration :  6-9 mos contract (initially). *

We are looking for a Business Objects Developer with Actuate. We are working
closely with the hiring manager and he will only get candidates from our
firm.

Looking for a candidates with Infrastructure Support experience  as well as
Window and Unix:
BO Admin  (Installation, Configuration, Security Admin)
Actuate Administration (Installation, Configuration, Security Admin)
Infrastructure Support experience
Hope you can send me qualified candidates soon.

--
*Thanks and Best Regards,*
*Amer Khan  | Sr Technical Recruiter*