Friends,
Please send me the resumes to *a...@panzersolutions.com*

Title : SAP SD Consultant.
Location : Bedford MA,
Duraition : 6+ months contract.

We are looking for an SAP SD consultant.  This person will cover BA and PM
duties over the 6-month contract. Please let me know if you have any
questions.

SAP SD Business Analyst / Project Management
This role must be able to comprehend and interpret the approved business
requirements and translate them into integrated/cross-functional designs
that consider business process efficiencies and SAP best practices. This
resource will need to have strong project management capability in order to
provide overall management of multiple work streams in motion to deliver SAP
capabilities tied to Phase 0 and Phase I remediation activities. Business
partners on this project include: Engineering, Operations, Product
Marketing, Security and multiple IT groups.

>From a Project Manager perspective, this person should be able to:
Coordinate a number of changes required in SAP based on requirements coming
out of multiple work streams.
Manage project plans that require changes in both SAP as well as
dependencies tied to registration changes outside of SAP.
Attend meetings and bring forward requirements for SAP. Identify resources
needed for both SAP analysis and ABAP coding. Identify resources needed for
web site registration process.
Ensure that all IT requirements that cover SAP changes and registration
changes are meeting the dates required in the overall project plan in order
to keep things on track
Raise any issues surrounding dependencies of SAP and registration
deliverables that may impact the overall project schedule.

>From a Business Analyst perspective, this person should be able to:
Collaborate in the construction of detailed design document using RSA
templates describing configuration, development, customizations and db
changes across SAP modules and designated interface systems.
Work with other SAP resources to ensure the required configuration is
completed via the SAP IMG. Assist to complete documentation if needed.
Work with other SAP resources to ensure a detailed Functional Design
documents is complete using RSA documentation templates. Assist to complete
documentation if needed.
Work with other SAP resources to ensure a detailed technical specifications
is completed for ABAP development using RSA templates as related to custom
programs, reports, data extracts and interfaces.
Ensure designs support the business process approved by the Stakeholders.
Ensure design is scalable to additional transaction volume or offerings.
Manage the schedule to ensure unit testing is conducted in accordance with
the overall project schedule. Address and remediate results as necessary
prior to UAT.
Assist in supporting User Acceptance Testing. Primary focus for UAT issue
triage. Coordinate issue resolution with SAP developer as needed. Document
and resolve issues in a timely manner and advise Test Manager of resolution
progress.
Document Business Processes and Procedures for use in user training.
Coordinate and conduct User training as required.
Coordinate and conduct IT knowledge transfer sessions describing design,
configuration, development and implementation activities.
Provide project management with progress reports as required.

An understanding of these SAP functions for design and IMG configuration is
required to effectively manage all aspects of the various work streams:
Variant Configuration including dependencies and procedures
Integration with SAP MM and FI modules
Material and Customer master data
SAP Sales Order/Contracts
Partner functions
Pricing
Billing Plans
Installed Base for Software
Revenue Recognition
Order/Billing Output
Data mapping and designs for interface systems
Function modules
User Exits
Custom Tables
Security Objects