Hi,

*We need **4 Graphics team developers at **Southfield, MI **and below are
the details:*

*Req1: *

* *

*We need a Graphics team developer with Automotive and Instrument Panel
Cluster Exp*

Position - *Graphics team developer*

Location – *Southfield, MI*

*Description *

5 years of embedded software development in Automotive

Diagnostic development experience

Some experience in Instrument Panel Cluster

Excellent programming skills in C

Excellent communication skills

* *

*Req2: *

* *

*We need a Graphics team developer with Automotive, Java & CAN Technology
Exp*

Position - *Graphics team developer*

Location – *Southfield, MI*

Excellent Communication Skill

C/C++, Java

Knowledge and experience for CAN communication technology

Automotive experience, 3 to 5 years

Driving Info/Application (if possible)

HMI control/Application

*If person is familiar with following domain, would be great.*

Fuel Economy, DTE, Odo,

Setup/Personalization

* *

*Req3: *

* *

*We need a Graphics team developer with graphics or control aspects and
Client Facing Exp*

Position - *Graphics team developer
*

Location – *Southfield, MI*

 4 years of embedded software development in Automotive

 Some experience in Cluster

 Excellent programming skills in C

 Excellent communication skills

 Experience with HMI (graphics or control aspects)

This person will need exceptional communication skills and to present
themselves very well professionally as they may have direct interaction with
our customer.  They will be checking language translations against specs and
bringing the translations into our C-code.

* *

*Req4: *

* *

*We need a Graphics team developer with Automotive, Cluster & HMI Exp*

* *

Position - *Graphics team developer*

Location – *Southfield, MI*

* *

- 4 years of embedded software development in Automotive

- Some experience in Cluster

- Excellent programming skills in C

- Excellent communication skills

- Experience with HMI (graphics or control aspects).

* *

If you are comfortable with the above requirements please send matching
resumes to *na...@ajaxinfotech.com* <na...@ajaxinfotech.com> along with the
below details:

Current Hourly rate or Annual salary

 Expected Hourly rate / Annual salary

 Work Authorization status with validity (Month & Year)

Visa extension / End date

Expected Job type (Full time or Contract)

Availability/ Notice

Relocation (Yes / No)

Total exp (in yrs)

Current location

Contact No.

Email:

--

Thanks & Regards,

Nag
Ajax Infotech
Contact: 314-266-3623
Email: na...@ajaxinfotech.com
           www.ajaxinfotech.com

 [image: Google Groups]  *AJAX INFOTECH HOT-JOBS-IN-US*  Visit my
group<http://groups.google.com/group/ajaxinfotech-hot-jobs-in-us?hl=en>