Hi,

We have Urgent opening of  Linux Administrator. Following are the details if
you have anyone available kindly send to me ASAP.

Job Position:                            Sr. Linux Administrator

Job Duration:                            Long Term

Job Location:                            Mountain View, CA

Work hours: around 20+ hours per week.  At least one day per week will work
on-site but won’t be 8 hours a day.

Requirements
*BS in computer Management of Information Systems, or Computer Science with
a minimum of 8 years of system administration experience with all aspects of
*Linux* administration platforms.

*Experience implementing scalable network, database, and storage
architectures
Efficient writing scripts to automate tasks and monitor systems
Solid knowledge of advanced networking topics including isolating,
diagnosing, and resolving issues with service delivery components and
network devices (servers, routers, switches, bridges, firewalls, hardware
load balancers)
*Competency in OS system architecture standards, storage provisioning and
installation including strong understanding of system performance tuning and
troubleshooting.
 *In Depth knowledge of networking concepts and server deployments on *Linux
*

Thanks and Regards,

*Kusha*

Valiantica, Inc.