Good Morning All.
Hope you are doing great,
Please send me the resumes to *a...@panzersolutions.com.*

*Title : .NET Opportunity
Location : Philadelphia,PA.
Duration : 6+ Months contract.*

I hope all is going well! Please send me qualified EAD or Greencard
candidates who are available, local to the area, and match the skill set
below.

Minimum 5 years of web development experience
Experience with .NET 3.5, Visual Studio 2008 and above, ASP.NET, WCF, CSS,
JavaScript, HTML, jQuery, AJAX, XML, SQL Server 2005 or above, ORMs
Understanding and experience with object oriented development, continuous
integration, unit tests, web services, web design, database design,
usability
Willing to working in a results oriented team using Agile (Scrum)
methodology in one week sprints
Great attitude, willing to work collaboratively with peers, provide and
receive mentoring, flexible in role, willing to do what it takes to meet
deadlines and wow customers with projects delivered
--
*Thanks and Best Regards,*
*Amer Khan  | Sr Technical Recruiter*