Hello,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.
*
*
*PLEASE REPLY AT soh...@panzersolutions.com*

Title              :               SAN Storage
Location       :               Miami, FL
Duration      :               5 months Contract
Start             :               ASAP

*Requirements:*
Setup Brocade Fiber Channel *SAN*
Create new zones
Document all settings, zones and WWIDs
Setup Storage Volume Controllers
Setup *SVC* snapshots on selected *LUNs*
Setup Oracle replication using SVC technology
Performing testing of environment

We are using *DS5020s and DS3400s*.  Also have Storage Volume Controllers
(SVCs) for replication. For each Data Center we also have one Remote Storage
Management device and one System Storage Productivity Center device. Our
fiber channel switches are Brocade B24 and B40.  We will be sending data
between sites using Ciena Fiber Channel Extenders.

Thank you,

Sohail Khan | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc
45 Stuart Ave, K