*Dear Associate,

This Eric Hoffman from Panzer Solutions LLC, Let me know if you any suitable
consultant with EAD, GC or US citizen for below position. I really
appreciate if you send me their updated resume and contact details.

Title:   Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration:  6 month Contract with potential to hire
Start date:  June 1, 2011*
**
*Billing Rate:  $40/hr on 1099/C2C*
**
*Seeking EAD, GC or Citizen for this role.*
**
*This position will be through a statement of work arrangement.
Interview Process: Phone Interview process will be a phone interview with
James Laird followed by a face to face interview.  *
**
*Candidate should have experience with JUnit and Selenium*
**
·  Software Engineer in Test
·  Schedule and implement automated software tests.
·  Identify and solve problems at the component or feature level.
·  Actively participates in multiple functional areas.
·  Proposes methods for improvements.
·  Understands the needs of customers and of groups dependent on the work of
the team, and uses this understanding to drive test automation.
·  Proficient with test automation tool used by the group.
·  Codes relatively complex tests to implement a test design.
·  Sets up a test automation and execution framework.
·  Implements key steps that are used by several test cases.
·  Puts together the key steps to build an automated suite of test cases.
·  Executes test cases and reports results.
·  Collects metrics around testing.
·  Creates and manages testing schedules.
·  Proactively looks for potential quality issues.
·  Contributes to Technical Reviews and Root Cause Analysis sessions.
·  Involved from product inception.
·  Finds and recommends industry standard testing methodologies and
technologies.
·  Identifies and builds effective solutions to complex technical problems
proactively. *
**
*Best Regards,
Eric Hoffman | Technical Recruiter