Hi,

We have a job opening of Oracle ERP Technical(Apps DBA). Following are the
details if you have anyone available kindly send to me ASAP.

I have an immediate requirement for Oracle ERP Technical Resource.

Location: South Bay*Local** candidates only*, duration 6 months (max).

Start date - as early as June 6 or sooner.

Job requirements:-

Should have atleast 5+ hands on experience in Oracle eBusiness Suite Apps
11.5.10.2 in Sun Solaris platform. Should be very strong technically in
Oracle Apps 11.5.10.2 installation, setup and administration and deployment
of Oracle Database 10g 10.2.0.4. Should have done installation of Oracle
Apps 11.5.10.2, have implemented Oracle Shared Applications Top
(ApplTop),should be well versed with Oracle Apps Clone / Refresh
procedures. Should
have excellent unix shell scripting skills. Should have good performance
tuning skills of Oracle Apps and DB. Should have strong analytical and
debugging skills, should be a team player. Ability to work under pressure
and deliver.

Requirements:

Minimum of 8-10 years of technical experience with 5+ years relevant
experience in Oracle Apps 11.5.10.2 Administration

Very good administrative experience in Oracle DB version 10g 10.2.0.4

Couple of years of experience in Solaris 10

Couple of years of experience in Unix shell scripting

Working Knowledge of NetApp products (snapshots, snapmirror) desirable

Thanks and Regards,

*Kusha*

Valiantica, Inc.
Direct: 408-318-6701