*Hi Business Partner,

Hope you are doing good today,*
*Please review the requirement and let me know if you have anyone available
for the below position, if yes please send me your consultant updated resume
with the complete contact detail ASAP,
Please send resume at*  *et...@panzersolutions.com<br...@rivieraconsult.com>

Immediate Interview!!
**Immediate Interview!!

Very Urgent requirement as **PeopleSoft Technical Architect // **Phoenix,AZ*
*
Position :PeopleSoft Technical Architect
Location:Phoenix,AZ

Job Description:
 We are looking for someone who is a very deep PS-related HW/SW architect as
well as having PS instance management experience.
Definitely not a developer.Serve as a senior PeopleSoft technical architect
for the analysis and design of a PeopleSoft HCM v9.0 HW/SW technical support
infrastructure (e.g., servers, network, firewalls, encryption, operating
systems, security, etc.)

Requirements:
Candidate must have had detailed experience on similar engagements for large
organizations.
Must be able to assess and recommend leading practice HW/SW configurations
and application database instance set-up/management and object migration
strategies.
Must also be able to recommend approach for testing, training, and
operational support team roles and responsibilities.