Dear Professional,
Hope your doing great,
I have a good oportunity for you can you please see the below job
description, if your interested  please reply me back with your updated
resume.Please send me youre resume on

*b...@panzersolutions.com*

Immediate  need      C#.Net developer with Batch Processing

*Title :         C#.Net developer with Batch Processing
Location:   Miami,FL
Duration:     3-6months (possible extensions)
*
This person will be working independently on the development (coding) and
enhancements to a web application.  They will also need to do testing of the
web application.
-It is very important for these candidates to have Batch Processing in a
large database environment (LARGE AMOUNTS OF DATA)

Must-haves:
HTML
JavaScript
JQuery or Silverlight
.NET Framework
Solid understanding of object oriented programming and database design
concepts.
Ability to perform unit and integration testing of both new and existing
processes.
Can work independently, does not need direction and can think outside of the
box.

Thanks
Ben Smith | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC