*Phone hire*

I just hired a C++ Developer for UPS in the North East.  They need 5 more.
This is a 1+ year project.  Rate is 45/hr C2C.  Please send candidates with
the following skills;

C++ developers with SQL, and MFC(desired).

--
**

*Regards,*

* *

*Raman  Gill*

*IDC Technologies, Inc.,  Milpitas CA , USA, 95035*

* *

*Voice *: 408-457-9399  Ext  2044 I *Email:* ramand...@idctechnologies.com I
*Yahoo IM:* raman.gill915 I

*Web:* *www.idctechnologies.com*

* *

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and we
will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."