Dear Professional,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.
* Please reply at soh...@panzersolutions.com

*
Title              :               QA Tester
Location       :               Austin, TX /  San Jose
Duration       :               6 months contract
Rate             :               $42/Hr on Corp-Corp
Locals are highly preferred

I am working EXCLUSIVELY on two positions today.  One is here in Austin and
one is in San Jose- both onsite

3 month contract then should be getting extended from there (for San Jose)
Austin will start out as a 6 month contract

Must Haves:
4-6 years experience doing AUTOMATED testing
Need to have experience coding in any language
Need to have experience Scripting (doesn’t matter what in)
Need to have familiarity with Networking-
Need to be able to set up a network to run testes

BIG PLUS:
Experience with Python

Thank you,

Sohail Khan | Technical Recruiter