Hi,

We have a job opening for Oracle applications Techno functional  with AR, GL
(Revenue exp must) PL/SQL opening in Sunnyvale CA and  Business Objects
Administrator opening in san Diego, CA. Following are the details if you
have anyone available kindly send to me ASAP.

1)       Title: Oracle applications Techno functional

        Other skills: AR, GL (Revenue exp must)

·         Strong PL/SQL

·         70-80 technical -30-20 functional

Location: Sunnyvale,  CA,

Duration: 6 months

*2)       **Title: Business Objects Administrator *

*Other skills; data services *

* *

The Responsibilities include:

- Managing and configuring BO servers, cluster management
- Installing and upgrading necessary service packs and upgrades on BO server
- Managing User and group ( user and group management)
- Managing folder and object level security
- Backup activities and managing version through LCM and import wizard
- Perform Server Sizing and fine tuning the BO servers
- Auditing BO servers ( analyze audit reports and impact analysis)
- Proactively monitor loads ( scheduled reports ) and service thresholds on
BO servers in peak time

Location: san Diego, CA

Duration: 6 months

1.       Full Name:

2.       Contact number:

3.       Email Id:

4.       Current Location:

5.       Relocation:

6.       Visa Status (Citizen- GC-H1B)/ expiration date:

7.       Availability:

8.       Total Experience:

9.       Expertise:

10.   Rate:

11.   Provide any 2 Local reference of previous projects :

Thanks and Regards,

*Kusha*

Valiantica, Inc.
Direct: 408-318-6701